Wednesday 30 May 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge! 29th & 30th MAY

29th. Face of the day
30th. Pretty hair

Lets just get on with it!

29th. Face of the day

This FOTD is bought to you from the past!! I actually took this yesterday but my RUBBISH phone wouldn't let me. I eventually get them emailed to myself and the my computer died so I gave up.




Very simple for work really. Just a few basics. I light sweep of eyeshadow, eyeliner (pref liquid but not always), mascara and blusher = normally lippy too but this day I forgot.




Avon True Colour blusher in Soft Plum
Hot Topics Warpaint Beauty in Rich Bitch (they all have cool names but that's another post!)
Rimmels Glam Eyes Eyeliner
Avons Curlacious Mascara


Forgot to show that I also pencilled my eyebrows in that morning using Rimmels soft kohl eyeliner as my current eyebrow pencil is too orangey.


30th. Pretty hair

I really hate my hair at the moment. Its getting long which is fine, I like the length but my fringe has grown out, my brown bits have gone a yellowy colour and its just in dyer need of a trim and colouring. 

Ive just asked my mum to pay for my birthday.

So here's my hair from my wedding hair practise run. If you remember from the day I had reddy black hair but this is what it looked like a few weeks before. It looks so nice :)

 









 
You might just be able to see how it was on the day just above (different flowers though).

Oh and hes not shouting at me in that pic, it was our first dance and he's just realised its not Biffy Clyro that's playing (which was what he THOUGHT we were having) and was in fact Tenacious D's 'F**k Her Gently'. Best. Wedding. Dance. EVER.


Mucho love



1 comment:

  1. i find liquid liner really hard to use i like the barry m felt tip type thing. love the pretty hair xx

    ReplyDelete