Friday 11 May 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge! 11TH MAY

11th. Your spring essential

I wouldn't exactly call it my 'spring' essential. Just an essential! 

I used to heavily rely on dry shampoo to get me through the week as when I was red, too much washing zapped the colour so used to wash it once during the week and again at the weekend. My hairs always been pretty good with holding its own between washing being greasy at the roots but nothing I couldn't hide by pinning my fringe back. But since my hair has been short Ive noticed it a bit more.

Normally I use Batiste but I was broke and noticed this in Tesco - on sale for £1 - thought it couldn't hurt for a quid so here it is. Its called Girlz Only (see... its cool because its a Z and not an S). Its the Hazy Days version that "revives hair between washes".



Before - Mega Grease right!?
After - Yeah , dumb face


I know for a product to cover THAT much grease, it must be good, right?! For example, I used a shine spray yesterday and got to work without checking an actual mirror. When I did, It honestly looked like I had poured grease into my hands and rubbed it into my hair. I spent the rest of the day trying to fashion a paper clip into a hair grip, just to pin it back. Then the fire alarm went off (I'm a fire warden) so spent the afternoon in the rain. I honestly looked like a wet chip. When I got home, before I rocked into Tesco, I freshened my hair up with this stuff and It looked like the day had never happened. 


It was good sh*t!


So yeah, I HEART dry shampoo and will buy it forever. I would defo recommend Girlz Only - Even if it is spelt with a Z. 


Mucho Love.











1 comment:

  1. I love dry shampoo I'm going to look in tesco for this one xx

    ReplyDelete