Friday 18 May 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge! 18th MAY

18th. Your brightest lipstick

I don't really do bright lipsticks. Don't get me wrong, I DO lipstick. I carry about 2 around with me, have about 20 here at home and even have 3 in my desk drawer at work so I can co-ordinate if I forget in the morning or need a top up during the afternoon. I have glosses, and sticks and colours etc.

My brightest one is this beauty from Avon. Its colour is Sassy. Its described as a "Smooth velvet lip colour". 

It is mega thick and does go on like velvet. But this dries my lips out so I tend to team it with a gloss or balm. I used my absolute fave - Avons Plump Pout honey shades in Honey Delight (actually smells like honey). I loved these so much when I did Avon that I bought 3 of each shade I liked so I had a stock of them!

So here's what I did. Please excuse the apron, I was cooking dinner in between!

Nothing



Red Velvet

Gross, sorry

With Plump Pout





Sorry about the pics. I have an 8megapixel phone and its the worst. It TOO accurate and you can see every flaw. Even when I feel at my best, one close up with flash and Ill be under the duvet crying in 2 mins flat. Hence the bad lighting and no flash. Bring back my HTC!


Also, I don't really wear alot of bright or dark lippies as I'm really pale and have really horrible teeth! They're straight, they just aren't a great colour and years of whitening treatments and "Its OK, it means they're strong" talks later and I'm still 'tinged' if you like - and I feel these colours draw attention to my mouth. Its weird, I'm excepting my body more but I will never show my teeth in photos!


Anyway, I have a wedding tomorrow and I'm top table so need to get my beauty sleep!


Mucho love.



No comments:

Post a Comment