Monday 14 May 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge! 12th, 13th and 14th MAY

12th. The outfit you've had the best times in
13th. Your lazy day at home with style (in front of your housemates/bf/visitor) outfit
14th. The item that was hardest to hunt down/buy

So Ive been a bad blogger and haven't stayed committed to my 31 posts in 31 days game. To be fair, we've had a hectic weekend! First our car broke down and hubs had to get towed home and the car was out of action for the weekend. Its only a 4 year old car so to be frank, we were pretty pissed of to be honest! Pete then had to start his best mans stag do at 4pm (he was our best man and Petes his best man next week) so as we had no car, I too was turfed out at 4pm. I had to get ready at my mums and then taxi into town.

I then went to my friends birthday party where instead of getting drunk and partying the night away, I ended up staying behind with the birthday boy - who had got so drunk, set fire to his face and then passed out - that myself and Alison ended up putting him in the recovery position and that was the night done for me. I crashed the stag do and we went home.

So Sunday was the boot sale. After 4 hours sleep, me Nan and Pap came round to help me with the boot sale and help me they did not. My Pap heckled everyone and my not so subtle Nan kept "whispering" about foreigners etc. I had to bite my tongue as I do not talk back to my elders. Ironically, they taught me my manners.


Anyway, on to the post. 3 in 1!


12th. The outfit you've had the best times in


This is difficult as I have lots of clothes and if its something special, I tend to buy a new dress for! Plus I cant use my wedding dress as I used that as a cop out on a previous post. Doh!


I'm literally going through my Facebook photos and there are no pictures where I'm wearing the same thing more than once. Except my wedding dress. So the first cop out of the night is this.... I enjoy my clothes. I may not have the most expensive or the most up to date, but I do the best I can with the resources provided to me. So for this date, I will chose my leopard print dress. I got it for a mega bargain on eBay and have worn it for my friends hen do, Christmas with the girls and my fave bosses leaving do. Its cute, its dressing up-able and dress down-able (yeah, they're words, and what!).









13th. Your lazy day at home with style (in front of your housemates/bf/visitor) outfit

 So this is pretty much what I wore yesterday once I returned from the car boot and had awaken from a much needed nap. I wore this to walk across the road to Petes Mum & Dads where his sister and my cute adorable nephew was (he hates my style) and pretty much slummed it. I don't really do joggers but my leggings were in the wash and I really couldn't deal with jeans.


Old top from new look

Joggers are from somewhere lol



Sunburn was free, courtesy of the sun

Oh yeah, the Harry Potter hoodage!!


 14th. The item that was hardest to hunt down/buy

Oh my god, are you freaking kidding me. My wedding shoes by FAR were the hardest thing in my entire life that Ive had to locate.

In fact, my third ever post on this blog was about my search for wedding shoes and what I did in the end..

Read here for the full story. 


Mucho Love




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks sweet, its such a good item to have. Its my go to dress when I'm in doubt!x

      Delete
  2. Love that dress! Oh, and your grandparent sound like my Dad. Though when he starts talking like that I get really annoyed and really have to bite my tongue, or I go mad at him x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!x

      Yeah I defo feel how you do on that one. I did have to walk away at one point because they were pointing out a large lady. Part of the charm of my stall was that I big clothes so I was getting pissed off! lol oh well xx

      Delete