Monday 7 May 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge! 7th MAY

7th. A special occasion outfit

Wow, my blogs so good it publishes itself.

So to finish the post, today's ramblings are AGAIN a cop out. I'm sitting here freezing in slippers, jeans, dirty tee and big cardigan because I've been gluing and crafting all day so I'm defo not getting dressed up!

3 outfits come to mind for a special occasion, so I'm going to blah blah blah about all off them :)

1 - My Wedding Dress.

This is most obviously a special dress for a special occasion but I only get to wear it the once and my time has been and gone my friend. It was so pretty. Made even more special that it was made by my Mum. I refused some last minute alterations that I probably should have accepted (yes Mum, I get it, you were right) as when I sat down my boobies popped up to say hello. So the whole time in the registry office and the car I had to hold my jacket closed!
But it was amazing and I was so gutted to have to take it off. I had it on from 10am to 3pm, then off, then back on from 7pm to 1am so I did get to have it on all day :)
Cutting the ....BOOBIES
My final fitting
I love this one because I'm literally pissing myself
Brap brap - jungle is massive



 2. My Hen Do #2 Dress


I bought this lovely dress from Very for my second hen do and I haven't worn it since! Its too special for a casual affair. I'm torn whether to wear it for Pete's best friends wedding in a few weeks or this weekend for my friends birthday (its a dressed in your best theme). Its dots and flowers! It had a cool 50s vibe with an underskirt too. I really love this dress.


Myself and Frederico - who after this, went back to my house via my NAN and stayed in the cupboard under the stairs (your a wizard Frederico) and was used to torment my dogs until one of them deflated him.

My banana cock desert which was actually nicer than my desert

Fucking TGIs





3. My "Go To" Black Dress.




So everyone has that little black dress which they have as an old faithful. This is mine. I bought it from a New Year New Look sale a few years back for £4! They had loads of other colours and I'm completely constantly kicking myself for not at least getting one of each colour. I don't have many picks of me wearing it but here's a pic from Hen Do #1 with the girls at a photo shoot.


Its about knee length. Satin type underskirt with a netty/see through type material on the top. A boned type top and a faux sash. It came with straps, I lost the straps, I bought new straps - but obviously they are detachable for ladies for who, unlike me, are blessed with boobies. I had more occasions where Ive worn this but nothing full length. The last time I wore it was for a Xmas do with work and we had a group photo. Being one of two fatties, they stuck us at the back and stick thin girls at the front so you cant see much past my neck.


So that's it. Very picture heavy but no-one wants to read too much on a bank holiday. :)


Mucho Love



3 comments:

  1. You look lovely in you wedding dress. I looked at that dress from very but never bought it I love the pattern xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Your wedding dress is so beautiful and it looks like you were having a wonderful day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies :) I did have an amazing day. Im now getting wedding rage at everyone elses weddings because I want it to be me again!

    xx

    ReplyDelete