Tuesday 15 May 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge! 15th MAY

15th. Nail art/your favourite polish and your nail varnish collection 

Readers of my blog will know that I wear fake nails. This is because I literally bite mine constantly. I cant stop. I started growing them for my wedding but as Ive been biting them for years they grew back brittle and then I just gave up. I started using fake nails for everyday use when I knew Pete was proposing so I had nice hands for my pretty rings. I'm barely without them.

So here's a few pics of my nails recently.

Glee nails

Fearne and Avon

Glee


Avon

Fook knows

My "trailer trash" nails in vegas
Current Nail Situ
My drawer
 I have hoards of make up and nail varnish but am not really that bothered about making too much of a deal about it. Maybe I should. I used to be an Avon rep hence why 90% off my make up and nail varnishes are from Avon. I don't really care about brands etc or spending alot. The only thing I insist on spending a few extra pennies on is concealer and eye liner. However, the eyeliner from Avon is brill.


Anyway, off subject! I keep my nails short so I can type properly at work (I can touch type, don't cha know) and so I'm not constantly snagging them. I find different brands are better than others but hey ho. So yeah, these are my nails! I'm going through a phase where not all the nails are the same and I single some out. Also using cheap craft glitter then a a top coat of clear for an extra bit of sparkle :)

Unfortunately I don't have a pic of my fave nail varnish AND Ive run out of them but the Avon Matte Colours are AMAZE. They dry super fast and they look brill. I would recommend them to anyone. I had all of the colours and will be ordering every single colour again when pay day arrives (grey cement was my fave).

 




Mucho Love



No comments:

Post a Comment