Monday 21 May 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge! 21ST MAY

Right. Before I get to grips with the 3 day backlog of my blog, I want to first lay tribute to a fantastic little girl.



Niamh Curry is a beautiful little 5 year old girl who lives locally to me. She has become somewhat of a celebrity in her short little life and has touched the hearts of millions. 

She and her fabulously dedicated family have fought tirelessly to raise money to take her to America for life saving treatment after her cancer returned. The UK does not have a relapse program for Neuroblastoma and they were faced with a huge challenge. Niamh was bought to my attention several weeks ago when we successfully raised money for her with a cake sale at work. Then, I decided I would do what I could to fight for her cause. I spent a lot of time thinking about Niamh. Her story and fight really touched me.

Last night, she lost her fight against cancer. 
She has left a empty place in a lot of hearts, including mine. I didn't meet Niamh. I didn't get the chance to but I really wish I had the time with her. Just to hold her little hand and tell her shes the bravest person I know.

Thousands of people have laid tribute to this stunning little lady and have raised money and awareness of this awful childhood cancer.

Please take 5 minutes out of your life to read her story. If you feel you can donate anything, just a pound, her family are now raising money for the charity.

http://www.niamhsnextstep.com 

Donate online: Please visit http://www.justgiving.com/NiamhsNextStep

@NiamhsNextStep





So on to the blog.


19th. An article of clothing/jewellery that instantly makes you feel great
20th. Shoes you love but hardly wear
21st. Something that is your favourite brand



 19th. An article of clothing/jewellery that instantly makes you feel great

Not sure if this counts but it would be my eyelashes/make up. It makes me feel more feminine and sexy when Ive got my face on. I don't go overboard - but you can tell the difference between lashes and no lashes!


20th. Shoes you love but hardly wear

I love my peep toe tbars but barely wear them anymore. I must make time for them! I love the fit and the look. They are my babies. As you can see they are Viva La Diva and look amazeballs on. 


Simplybe


21st. Something that is your favourite brand

Now this is a hard one as I love all my top brands. I have Evans, Simplybe, Yours, New Look and Very. So here's one of each.



Evans

Very

Yours



New Look




 Sorry for the heavy start to this post. Just please take 2 minutes to just think of her. 


Much Love.




2 comments:

  1. i love the yours dress it looks great on
    really sad to hear about Niamh
    xx

    ReplyDelete