Saturday 2 June 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge! 31ST MAY

31st. The thing you're obsessed with at the moment!

So this post is late. Very late as we are in to the next month already but to be honest, the whole 31 in 31 was too much for me at the moment and I got disenchanted with blogging. I decided to do this blog in my own time. I didn't want to lose my love for it just because my minds focused on something else.

Onto the actual post! something I'm obsessed with. I go through so many phases. Glee, Smash, Harry Potter. For example. I love Glee. More than a 27 year old women should but I got so into it that when It ended, I literally sobbed. Then I couldn't listen to any songs off Glee for 2 weeks because it made me sad! So I distracted myself with Smash. Now Ive just finished that and I'm sad again! I know its not real but man do I get invested!

The one thing I can honestly say I consistently love is making stuff. I love making stuff. 


So here is a little collection of some of my faves that Ive made;













And my new additions this week :)











I'm a bow whore, What can I say!


Anyway. Super tired so will catch up with you guys in the next few days. I'll be popping some of these on my new sale blog along with a few other bits. I'll come back with more deets soon!


Mucho Love.






2 comments: