Wednesday 16 May 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge! 16th MAY

16th. A customised item

I don't really customise. I have few shirt's here and there but I tend to leave that to the talented people. What I do is jewellery. I manipulated today's outfit to showcase a few of my creations. Then I have some up close pics.

Weve all seen this dress
Handmade "Size Doesnt Matter" bows

Handmade "Feeling Fruity" bracelet

Handmade Rose charm
 I like playing around with beading, bows and clay :)

Mucho Love.


 


 

7 comments:

  1. Those are so cute I love the dress too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jewellery. ^^d
    Occasionally try to do some myself..
    they don`t end up so pretty tho. xD
    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to practice loads! I do have an outtakes box lolxx
      Thanksxx

      Delete
  3. I love the bows! Really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :) I thought they were quite a power piece for me.
    Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete