Thursday 10 May 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge! 10th MAY

10th. Cute tights

I'm really rubbish with tights. Ive only just started wearing them again after finding that Evans tights fit me nicely. Also gave me a bit of a buzz when I realised I should have downsized from size 3 as they are too big!

So, I'm going to show you my favourite tights and then I'll show you the tights I want :)

Grey

Purple
 So these tights are from Evans and I reviewed them a while back here. I never used to fit into size 2's but since wearing them and washing them a few times, they've loosened quite nicely.



I want these :)











and then these :)

 






Ooooh and these...








I feel like death warmed up so have to go to bed. I promise I'll make more effort tomorrow!

Mucho Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee

 

3 comments:

  1. i find some tights are 2 tight or too loose. I cant seem to find the right tights for me if im honest. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me neither. I say these are nicely loosened but Im so used to it now. No joke, but I actually wear an extra pair of pants OVER my tights to keep them up! But id rather have that than no tights :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them I get a 2 in Evans too I love the star print but I have chunky thighs and huge calves so god knows what the stars would morph into! Lol xx

    ReplyDelete