Thursday 17 May 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge! 17th MAY

17th. Something you wear when it's sunny

My flip flops. 

I have worn the same pair for years and I dont think I will retire them until they literally fally apart. I have worn them so many times that my feet have left marks that will not scrub off, the sole is thinning and they literally look grim yet I still wear them.

They are FreeSpirit flip flops that I got for a cracking price (*cough cough 50p cough cough*), back in the day when I and my Mum worked for the now fooked Blacks Outdoor group. I take them on every holiday (so far Vegas 3 tims and Ibiza) and I know its summer when I feel its warm enough to crack out my flips!


 See how trampy!




Also this shirt that I never seem to wear until its Sunny. Featured in this post.


Mucho Loving.



1 comment:

  1. I have white gladiator sandals that I swear I've worn for about 5 years now! I just can't part with them!
    Although I'm not sure how much longer it'll be before the paper-thin soles finally give way.
    Good Luck with yours! haha x

    ReplyDelete