Thursday 3 May 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge! 3RD MAY

3rd. Something you're wearing for the first time

Today's post is a total cop out to be honest! I forgot to check out the next blog challenge before I left the house today. Then I had to dash for the bus in the rain, have a crazy busy day at work, overtime then food shopping so I weren't really feeling a proper dress and heels so I went with a black dress, leggings, biker boots and leopard print scarf - all of which Ive worn before and have blogged about - some on more than one occasion (hello biker boots!! here, here, and here). 

So I didn't really know what to do! But what I did do is go through the list and there aren't any "things you have lined up to wear for the first time!" (See what I did there!" and the first thing that popped into my head was a particular shirt......

Ive spoken hundreds of times about how much I love Vegas, how much I love Forever 21 and how much I love Forever 21 IN Vegas. Well, the in laws went after Xmas for a much needed break. Naturally, I was devastated about not getting to go (i went in the October before, Selfish much!!) so my mother in law bought me back some awesomesauce jeans and this top....





















If you don't like swears - I apologise but what the f#ck do I do with this top!?

I cant sell it on eBay because her daughter watches my stuff for me. I cant wear it - I don't know how I could without looking like Tony the Tigers long lost half sister. Laura the Leopard - They're ggggggrieving for the loss of €17.80.

I honestly get that I sound like the most ungrateful person on the planet. Her exact words to me were "its a bit out there". This is also the woman that taught me the mantra "if in doubt, throw it out!" I really dont know what to do with it! Its a size smaller than I normally get too so its mega short. HELP!!! Maybe try the high waisted skirt with it?

On a different note, another item I have yet to wear - also from Forever 21 - is.... 





















It is literally so small I can barely get it over my teeny tiny boobs. Yet I refuse to get rid of it. Everything else, If I don't wear it (except that aforementioned shirt) I get rid - but not this. This is my Everest. I WILL fit into this dress and wear it until its disgustingly dirty and I have to take it off upon medical advise from actual Doctors. 

Its so pretty. Part of my 30 before 30 list (to be continued) is to get to a point where I can wear this dress. 

So there you have it. Complete cop out but that's my take on today's challenge! Ive just re-read it and want to remove everything where I'm being a terrible spoilt brat but the rules are the first thing that comes to mind - and I may get help with the shirt and find a way to wear it!


Mucho Love,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment