Tuesday 1 May 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge! 1ST MAY













So I've seen this on a few blogs and think it would be mega fun so I am going to partake.

Apparently the rule is to think of the first thing that comes into your head. 

1st. Your wardrobe
2nd. You have the most...
3rd. Something you're wearing for the first time
4th. Your favourite print
5th. Your best bargain
6th. Something out of your comfort zone but you love it
7th. A special occasion outfit
8th. Something you forget you have but love
9th. The item at the top of your wish list
10th. Cute tights
11th. Your spring essential
12th. The outfit you've had the best times in
13th. Your lazy day at home with style (in front of your housemates/bf/visitor) outfit
14th. The item that was hardest to hunt down/buy
15th. Nail art/your favourite polish and your nail varnish collection
16th. A customised item
17th. Something you wear when it's sunny
18th. Your brightest lipstick
19th. An article of clothing/jewellery that instantly makes you feel great
20th. Shoes you love but hardly wear
21st. Something that is your favourite brand
22nd. A piece of clothing or jewelry that was a gift
23rd. Something from your favourite store
24th. The item that brings all the boys to the yard
25th. A totally YOU outfit
26th. What's in your bag
27th. Inspired by your style icon
28th. Something everyone has now
29th. Face of the day
30th. Pretty hair
31st. The thing you're obsessed with at the moment!

So, the first thing to do is "Your Wardrobe". Well here it is. 



 I am lucky enough to have a 4 bedroom house at a great price with no kids or roommates so I have my own office. This consists of two chest of drawers, two shoe racks, 2 desks (one for work and computer, the other for my jewellery making) and a a wardrobe. I also have a make shift rail which is secured from my curtain pole by a scarf!



So the rail is where I keep my day to day stuff, some casual shirts, some I wear to work. The boxes underneath are my Belts n Bags Box and my cardys box. Then in my actual wardrobe are all my dresses and work clothes. Work trousers, skirts, my beautiful wedding dress, my lovely under skirted hen do dress, my new love - Yours flower dress. I also keep jeans and joggers in the bottom. The chest of drawers consist of underwear, leggings, shirts that don't need hanging up and the other one has my hair, skin and nail care. 


The clothes look a bit sparse (to my standards) as there is some washing backing up from my back injury that's yet to be done! Also I have some items for sale soon so I've had a good clear out. Apologies for the box/bag of crap - part of the clear out!


I am a hoarder so god only knows where I would keep everything if we had to move out or had kids. We'd have to live in a tent and keep everything else inside. 


Super gutted its not the 15th as I have some snazzy nails today. My pink from the Glee set my friend got me for Xmas, some craft glitter (6 for a £1 - Wilkinson's) and a clear top coat. Its been so grey and miserable, I wanted some bright bling to cheer me up!




Stay tuned for tomorrows post!

Mucho Love.

 

5 comments:

  1. So jealous of all that space you've got for it all! It's so neat and tidy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress it was the first thing my eyes went to xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! I am lucky with the space. I'd be lost without it. I'm so into my dresses at the mo, just can't afford any more for a while :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just come across your blog its great, i love your first post of the challenge, your a very lucky lady to have so much room to yourself. More space for filling up with clothes :D
    I love your confidence, you look like you are full of personality
    brill blogging
    xx

    peek at mine theheadlessstylist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are adorable,.thank you! Nothing like some very positive feedback to make you feel great. thanks :) xx

      Delete