Tuesday 8 May 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge! 8th MAY

8th. Something you forget you have but love


Difficult this one. Because if I've forgotten it, how can I remember I love it! So scrapping the the "first thing that comes to mind" rule (as its my blog and I say so :D) I decided to trawl through old photos of my to find my long lost love.




1. My red hair


I know, I know, I said here that I would miss my red hair. And I know It doesn't exactly constitute as "having" but I have fond memories (see what I did there) and wished I had it back, at that length. I am again so bored with my hair and need a complete change up.






2. Evans Bird Print Top 

I got this top in the Evans sale for under a fiver which I was so mega chuffed about. Its a great fit, hugging my tiny tiny titties and flowing below to hide the '9months belly but not actually pregnant' stomach.

This is me and hubz in Vegas the first time I went. It was freeeeeeeeaking hot (see, cardy still on!).

I totes forgot I had it and may even wear it for work tomorrow.

 






3. My Harry Potter Attire


This may be the most expensive thing I bought back from Vegas. My Harry Potter hoody. Its my pride and joy - or it was, sadly I have no idea as to its whereabouts right not which actually makes me die inside. It cost me $50 and the PJ bottoms were about $20 but I had to have. Im a die hard Harry Potter fan and even have a Potter tattoo (I have "Mischief Managed" tattooed on wrist and the other side I have the deathly hallows sign (whole other story)). 


About a week after we got back I was still looking after this hoody when my idiot husband left the bedroom door open and our puppies took the liberty of knocking the door, in turn knocking my hoody off the hook and proceeded to munch a chunk out of it. Its only the inside pocket so its not visible but I was devastated. 


I'm going to dig this lovely out tomorrow :)








There we have it :)


Mucho Loving my lovelies













3 comments:

  1. i have that top i forgot i owned it it looks great on you! i like the red hair xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for an award on my blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a lovely top isnt it!
    And Emma, oh my god! Thank you :) thats the first award ive won blogging :D! Thanks.xx

    ReplyDelete