Wednesday 9 May 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge! 9TH MAY

9th. The item at the top of your wish list

These red trousers from Yours. Ive been lusting over them for a while . I even stalked them in the shop for a while! I would love them but alas, funds do not permit.


Ive also recently been craving this dress from Simplybe. I would literally sell my soul to have it.


I want it. More than words. Its my birthday next month so may be able to bully someone into buying me it!

Also, this dress from Very. I really want a navy dress and this looked like a lovely one.



Thats it for this one. I feel rough as so have one more thing to add before signing off....


The fabulous Emma from Truly Outrageous (please click here for pure awesomesauce) has nominated me for theVersatile Blogger award! Woo!!

The Rules:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who's blogs you enjoy the most
2. Let them know you nominated them
3. Share 7 random facts about you
4.Thank the blogger who nominated you
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award Picture to your post

This is difficult but here it goes for the 15 lovelies.
1- Lolly at LollyLikes
2 - Rachel at A Dress is for Life 
4 - Tracey at ABlogIsForLife
5 - Olivia at WaitUntilTheSunset
6 - Ceri at CurvyGirlBlogs
7 - Beth at ArchedEyebrow
8 - Kathryn at MissKathrynsMistakes
9 - Gemma at NotSoLittleGem
10 -MsMoon at ThatsCurvalicious
13 - Joanna at JustJoanna
14 -  Linz at LinzerelloDoesFatshion
15 - Danielle at Danzies Bits Of Beauty



Seven Random Facts About Me:
1. I love Glee which is so not me, but I really love it.
2. My tongues pierced
3. I love to sing, although I'm shite
4. I used to horse ride and would like to lose weight and go riding again
5. I make jewellery and hair accessories
6. I work in Finance but also have numerous qualifications in Customer Service.
7. I should have letters after my name but think its super dorky so dont!




If your not already following and are fans of the above blogs, please check them out. Some have inspired me, some have been there for me and pushed me forward, some are new friends that I enjoy the blogs of.

Also, another massive thank you to Emma from Truly Outrageous for giving me my first award. Be sure to check out her blog.

Thanks guys!!

Mucho Love


7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much lovely!!! X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i nominated you for a bog award xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Two in one day, never ever had that before. Thanks sweet :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much dear! ^^v
    And I love the dresses you picked. *_*d
    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I love your blog too. Your so sweet!xx

      Delete