Saturday 5 May 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge! 5TH MAY

5th. Your best bargain

My best bargain was this faux leather jacket. I got it from eBay for 99p (£4.00 postage). I wear it all the time and I love the look

I put this on Twitter the sad day I was getting my impant out

Snow day
 It was from New Look originally.


Sorry for the lame post today. Ive been making jewellery all day and between that, my crazy hormones and my husbands sudden urge to not finish the kitchen floor but RE-DO it instead coupled with his constant banging and sawing, I have a banging headache.


I look forward to reading y'alls bargains :)

Mucho love



6 comments:

  1. I love an eBay bargain! Like the jacket it looks cosy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. eBay is my favourite place in the entire world lol yeah its a pretty good little jacket.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute jacket ^^d gotta love a bargain! MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started following your blog & i love it.
    This year I am trying to make my dreams come true

    follow back please?
    thank you! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete