Saturday 26 May 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge! 25TH & 26TH MAY

25th. A totally YOU outfit
26th. What's in your bag



What a hectic few days. I know I say it every time I'm behind on posts. Here's a few reasons.

Ive been working out like crazy and trying to sort my diet out.
Works kicking my ass.
In the space of a week its been the anniversary of my real Dads death and his birthday so its always a bit tense with the ole family. 


So enough of the excuses and onto the posts. I'm doing 25 and 26 now and will do 27 later.


25th. A totally YOU outfit

A totally me outfit. Well I this stumped me so I tried to break it down. If you ask anyone what my style is, they'd all come up with lots of different words. All dancing round the same meaning. I'm completely kooky.  I'll try most things and change around, wear differently - for example. I once bought a skirt and used it as a dress, I have a dress 5 sizes too small that I use as a shirt. I'm just weird. Its only been since I started this blog that I've let it seep out into the real world but now I don't feel so random. In fact, compared to some fabulous women out there (27ths post for more info) I now feel relatively dowdy! So I went through my back catalogue to find a picture that really summed me up.

And then I remembered this outfit.


Retro Tee

Glasses

Bright nails, bright cardy and necklace

Rolled up jeans and pumps

Stupid face and bow in hair

The reasons behind this outfit being totally me are the following.



* I love hair bows. I am wearing one :)
* I always wear a necklace and have lots of them. 
* I totes love the vintage style and/or retro tees. This Care Bear one (which has grumpy bear on the front asking "Who Cares?" lolz!) was from Walmart.
* My glasses are a part of my style, being the first of my lot to properly rock them. Which is lucky because Ive just been told I need to wear them all the time.
* Bright nails. I always have weird and/or bright nails.

That's about it for that one!


26th. What's in your bag












This will be a short one :) I carried light today as I had to head into town.




 Deodorant, body spray (x2), chewing gum, pen, perfume, tampon and condom tin (don't ask).



Purse and diary

Work badge, taxi card and the docs I took to the opticians (had to do some blur-edge on the letter! realised I nearly posted my address).


That's if from me until later.


Mucho Love





2 comments:

  1. I love your care bears t shirt ! You don't seem to carry half the crap around that I do lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh this was a light day lol. I normally carry my ipod and ipad, headphones, makeup bag ... I had to switch to a bigger bag today just to fit everything in lol xx

      Delete