Thursday 24 May 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge! 24TH MAY

23rd. Something from your favourite store
24th. The item that brings all the boys to the yard

Well it seems I didn't scan forward through these or read the last few days properly. I had done my fave "brand" by listing shops and now I actually have a blog about my fave store. So I fucked myself really. So the first cop out of the night is that I've already done 23rd - see previous post!


Secondly, 24th - an item that brings the boys to the yard. Now, I don't really "pull". Never really have, and being the biggest I was always the extra wheel but I did have my share!! I have known my group of friends for about 10 years now and it consists of a few girls and a few more boys. The one thing I did like was that when I wore particular clothes, I got some attention. Low cut tops!! I don't have big boobs, in fact for a larger lady I'm small up top BUT the boys always commented when I let the girls out. 

So the top I have in my arsenal that still works is...





Not the most flattering of pictures. It is actually a size 14 dress from New Look but as its super stretchy and giving - and it being a wrap around dress, I wear it as a top. 
Boobs!



So another cop out blog today but I'm struggling this week. Very emotionally heavy. With my hormones, Niamh passing away, a few family issues and the season ending of Glee ending as horribly as it did (yes I'm a fully grown 27 year old woman and I LOVE glee, get over it) I'm not exactly jumping for joy!



Plus by the feels of it my uterus is literally trying to eat its way out of me. This will teach me for not having a 'visit' for 5 years. I nearly passed out on the stairs. 


Oh and I need some help. I'm trying to think of ways I can raise money for the Neuroblastoma Alliance. Any ideas? Am open to alot of things! Tattoos, hair dying, dressing up like a complete fanny - please help with suggestions!


Mucho love.





3 comments:

  1. Did mine on boobs too lol! What about a sponsored cake sale everyone likes cakes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also hoping you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do a bake sale every week and its the girl whos a close friend of the family makes the cakes. I normally do the race for life but Ive left it too late this year and it almost crippled me last year. Be awesome if i could talk a place into a free tat or crazy hair colour :)

    ReplyDelete