Friday 4 May 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge! 4TH MAY

4th. Your favourite print

This one was peasy. I also had checked what It was the night before so I could wear the appropriate attire :)

Sooooooo any guesses as to what my fave print is?

Leopard print!

Its the print I own the most of and wear the most. I remember when my friends first started wearing it and i hated it. My best friend started with it and I nearly always dislike her style (We are the complete opposite with boys and clothes!) - not that I hate what she wears, its just stuff I wouldn't buy for myself. Shes more fashion forward and whats seasonal - I'm more "if I like it, I buy it!" but then I succumb to it and now, here we are!

I just did a tour of my wardrobe/office and snapped away...

Ooh spot the leopard print!

Evans faves

Fake ugg type leopard print boots from Very

Leopard Print necklace

A couple of print shoes

Oh whats that, a leopard print watch

Hair stuff

Leopard print dressing gown

Leopard print cardy

LP PJS

LP Scarf

Infamous shirt and another LP pretty shirt from Forever 21

Red LP top/dress and LP dress
I understand that you saw the hair stuff yesterday but had to add it to prove a point about my collection.... 






So this is a sneaky peak what I wore today. I'm feeling rough as so excuse me!!


Flash Face

Duh







Top - Forever 21
Necklace - Random stall @ Camden Market


Mucho love

4 comments:

  1. Love your collection! I have to say I wasn't so keen on the trend to begin with but it's really grown on me! I ADORE that necklace you're wearing- i'd go all the way to Camden to find one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd trade it in for all of your gorgeous Polka dot stuff! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love leopard print I don't have anywhere near as much as you though! Today's outfit is cute I love the top peeking out from the cardigan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah thanks! I went to work thinking I was a bit of a mess but that made me feel better. Thanks sweet :)

    ReplyDelete