Saturday 28 January 2012

Too Much. Not Enough Time

So I am back to work on Monday after a two week break. I guess this is good in a way as it means I get to wear my new shoes and showcase a few different office-y OOTD's. Ive had a difficult couple of days - just cant seem to get motivated! But here I am!

So, to catch up......I have received a delightful package from Yours containing 3 pairs of lovely shoes - all very different. Instead of blasting them all in one post, I am going to create outfits for them all week and do it like that. 

I have also managed to score a faux leather jacket on eBay for 99p! Including P&P it cost me £4.99! Cant wait to get that and see what its like - again, on another post. 

I freaking love eBay. You'll be amazed at what you can get on there. My fave Evans leopard print pumps come from eBay....my black patent sling back shoes for work were eBay. I have numerous dresses and items that I got from there. Its basically an online car boot sale! (or charity shop/thrift store/jumble sale)....the possibilities are endless!!

Anyway, I have one OOTD. I actually wore it a few days ago.

 




Just my trusty jeans, trainers, lazy hat and baggy top combo!


Jeans - Simplybe (ages ago)
Converse - Vegas a few years back but you can get them from anywhere!
Cardigan - Very (ages ago)
Top - New Look (sale £4)
Necklace - I think Avon
Hat - Primark (sale £1)
Glass Hair Clip - Xmas Present a few years back.


Not exactly thrilling but I was only going to me mums house!


Schwarzkopf Update

So I did send a pretty sh*tty email t Schwarzkopf about the epic foam fail/explosion. They responded....

Dear Mrs Darby

Thank you for your recent email concerning Live Shake It Up.

We were most concerned to learn of your disappointment and can certainly appreciate the inconvenience caused, on this occasion.

In order that we can investigate this matter comprehensively, please forward your full address together with the name of the shade purchased.

Upon receipt, we will send you a pre paid padded bag to enable you to return the
the product in question for our investigation.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Yours sincerely

Technical Advisor

Gotta hand it to them, they responded very quickly. I replied with the deets and assured them that I am not after any money or compensation, I just want them to be aware of a faulty item.

Sooooooo having had such a bad experience with that and my red hair getting more and more orange and faded as the days went on, I went back to dark.








Yes I know I'll be crying in a week or twos time about how I miss my red hair. But next week, I'm adding a dash of pink to liven things up. For now, I quite like being a bit raven :)


Anyway, that's enough from me for now. 


Mucho love,

No comments:

Post a Comment