Tuesday 17 January 2012

Hair Pieces

I'm having a bit of a tidy up at the moment and discovering items I had thought had long since vanished. My focus right now are my hair decs. I'm a bit of a loon when it comes to hair accessories and buy them in hoards. In fact, when I go to Vegas, most of my spending money tends to get obliterated in Hot Topic and Forever 21. 

So I got to thinking....which are my favourites? I have selected a few;


So after this thought, I wondered how often I actually did wear these pieces out. So I rummaged through my old files on my main computer and rustled up some oldies! Some are posed, some are drunken escapades, some are too bad to even post so I wont! It made me smile about how addicted to these little clips of joy I am! (plus you may notice my hair colour AND length vary!)

My brill yellow bow - lost this one now :(


My cream lace bow

My green zombie brains bow :) goes great with my zombie necklace :)

My pink leopard print bow

Big black flower.

Pink and white polka dot flower <3

I call this my burberry bow. Not burberry tho!

One of the earliest! Black bow hairband - with hideously badly dyed blonde hair....
My pale pink flower




And the obligatory "what I'm rocking now" photo.....

My black and pink glitter bow :)



2 comments:

  1. I used to be the same exact way with headbands! Bought them all the time and had them everywhere!

    ReplyDelete