Thursday 19 January 2012

OOTD from Yesterday!

So I chickened out of wearing what I said I was going to wear yesterday. I looked out the window and it was raining and miserable, so I made a quick switch!

(again, apologies for the "Facebook Mirror Posing". On my own again today!).








So you'll notice I was wearing my lovely tan wedges then all of a sudden I'm in tired old leopard skin flats? Well I remebered I had to walk a mile to the bus stop, walk all around town then back from the bus stop, up a mahooooosive hill to my house and not die, so again, I chickened out and went with my flats. I also whacked on my thick green cardy (another old faithful).

Specs:
Dress/Top - Tesco
Jeggings - Simplybe
Necklace - Forever 21 (last year)
Cardigan - Very (last year)
Tan Wedges - Simplybe (Viva La Diva)
Leopard Print Flats - Walmart (last year)
Stupid Face - Thanks to my mother (26 years ago) :)

So I have no where to go tomorrow so I'm not sure what I'll be getting up to later. I have my Nan and Pap coming over for lunch shortly so no doubt the dogs will go bat sh*t and spend the day charging around. Pains!
Missy (in need of a wash)

Clive

Maggie

Missy is a Shih Tzu. We bought her as a puppy. Shes sweet. She has protruding bottom teeth and a gammy eye so she does look funny bless her! She is really cuddly :)

Clive is a Chihuahua X Jack Russell. We rehomed him about 2 years ago. He was a death row dog that was given a second chance. Hes a complete brat. He doesn't like people (after what he went through, I cant blame him) but once you get to know him he is the most loving little dog youll ever meet. Constantly wants cuddles. We're trying to teach him not all peope are bad.

Maggie is a Jack Russell. Shes my Nan and Pap's dog. We rehomed her for my Nan and Pap after they lost their dog. They werent sure if they wanted another at first but once we took the chance and took them Maggie, they fell in love. Now shes the best thing since sliced bread to them!

Not sure why I felt the need to share that! 



Mucho love x



No comments:

Post a Comment