Sunday 22 January 2012

Plus Size Shopping

Good evening!

So I've been a bit quiet over the weekend, and there is a reason for this.....all of my energy was poured into SHOPPING! Yes, I finally had some spare time and spare cash to get the bus into the town centre.

If your anything like me, we have pretty much naff all around. We have New Look (Inspire Range), Evans and Bon Marché. That's it. Oh and a Yours but that's another bus ride away (its right opposite where I work so not too far out of my reach!).

I will be posting about my purchases this week once I've road tested them (like my new brown brogues from Primarni :)) and I have a few other things planned to ramble on about. 

Sneak Peak
My first item to show will be the cute scarves I got from Primark. They had a few different variations but I was won over on both polka dots and the anchors! (set of 2). Not bad for £2!


I adore them. I use scarves as actual scarves, headbands or wristbands depending on the mood and outfit. Here's me using one as a headband.


Please note that I had just got off the bus to my mums and had to walk in what can only be described as a freak mini tornado! My umbrella is dead, my hair and make up ruined and my big paper Primark bag nearly cruelly ripped from my cold wet hands! Weirdly enough, it stopped dead after about 2 Min's. Calm as you like - so you can imagine how hard I had to convince my family it HAD actually just pissed it down! Annnnyway, I look a mess, focus on the scarf/headband!

MESS! But cute headband!

Ive ordered some bits from a few shops online and have a few outfits to try out this week so watch this space. :)

On a final note for tonight I wanted to show you my nails.  I couldn't decide what colour to paint them and had finally narrowed it down to two colours. Then I thought "Why do I have to chose!" so I did one hand one colour and the other hand the other colour :) Well chuffed.


So thats me done for tonight, will be back tomorrow with my outfit for meeting the girls :)

Mucho love


2 comments:

  1. Primarni have some really cute scarves at the moment. I'm gonna post about mine later. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I'll check that out later then :)

    ReplyDelete