Tuesday 10 January 2012

Old Faithfuls :)

Well its been a while since I spent a little time on here. I havent much to report! Had a great Christmas and a moderatley OK New Year! 

On Boxing Day, its a tradition to go to my posh Uncle and Aunts for dinner. This year I thought I should dress it up a bit as everyone normally makes an effort. I decided on a dress and leggings. Heels. However, the day came and I was not feeling ANY item of clothing. One of those "I have NOTHING to wear" hissy fits! Decided on jeans, a black vest top and a light pink cardy. I couldnt decide on any shoes and wanted to be comfortable but tidy! Then I remembered my old faithfuls :) Evans leopard print wedge peep toes I got from eBay a while ago. They are my faves by far! Plenty of room, cute bows, clip cloppy but low so they sound higher then they are lol!

Heres a pic - they're a little worn but they are beautiful!





Also on a side note, my mum got me so cute slippers! They are so comfy. They have slightly hard soles. Ive worn them to Tesco! 


Love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment