Sunday 5 February 2012

Bargains and Snow


So my first night out since my Christmas meal with the girls was last night. First night out in months and it snows! But, I didn't let this phase me and we braved it anyway! A brisk 20minute walk into town was all it took. Its been bloody freezing and god knows I hate the cold but theres something peaceful and calm when the snows settled and your wrapped up at home. Nothing peaceful and calm about trying to drive up a hill to your house in it!!

I was going to do an OOTD on my outfit but I wore the same dress I wore for meeting the girls a few weeks back (this doesn't count as a night out as it was at a friends house!) so decided not to bother. I do, however, have a picture of me and my friend Lois walking in the snow. I was debuting my £5 faux leather jacket that I snagged from eBay. Its from the New Look Inspire range so I doubt it was that cheap from the store :) I also wore my biker boots from Evans that were the best footwear I own for grip in icy and snowy conditions.

Lois and Me

My Garden

Missy having a mooch around
The jacket comes with a detachable hood which I had every intention of removing but it came in very handy! 

I also wore the jacket again tonight for a meal out with my husbands family. I wore my trusty jeggings, my bikers boots (again, perfect for the snow!), a floral hand me down shirt from my Mum, my trusty green cardy and a few other odds and sod's....

Shirt and Cardy







Glasses (debut! had them for years) and feather clip
New fake plugs from eBay (ears red from ramming them in!)




Snow Boots
Necklace





















So an OK weekend. Hectic week with me being back at work after two weeks off, hence the lack of posts but will I will hopefully be back on form this week.


Cardy - Yours
Jeggings - Simplybe
Top - Hand me down
Necklace - Xmas present a few years back.
Boots - Evans
Jacket - Ebay (Inspire - New Look)




In unrelated news, I felt my little nephew kick today. Not long till hes due :)


Mucho Love






2 comments:

  1. I used to have that top (I wore it as a dress though, because the world needs to see my bum...) and I loved it, you've made me feel all nostalgic! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an oldie. It was in my garage for 2 years and that's just when we moved! It's a little bit vintage!x

    ReplyDelete