Thursday 23 February 2012

Handbags and Gladrags

I went to a meeting with my agency today who have spotted a nice little job for me. Ive worked at my place for nearly 5 years now and I'm not happy. Not sure if I need a new job in a new company or a complete career change. I don't know what I want........!

Anyway, as I was leaving to meet hubby, my bag broke! Its my own fault. You should see the crap I keep in it. I think my iPad was the straw that broke the camels Primarni sale bag.

So as I was talking everything out I decided to do one of those posts about the tat I carry around with me.


So this is my collection of rubbish


A random perfume (this ones an Avon on called Jet Femme), my tablets for my back (my spines a bit knackered), the only powder I've EVER found that doesn't cling to every bit of dry skin (Avon Smooth Minerals) and a spare hair grip - oh and my child, my iPad :)


 My diary (a must have), chewing gum, earphones (a must at work with the musical temp - long story), trusty Vaseline (I have 3 tins, one by my bed, one by my computer at work and one in my bag) as my lips get dry, as does my skin hence the moisturiser, the best deodorant Ive ever used. Sure with the motion sense - its brill and everyone comments all the time about the lovely smell - and then body spray.


 My make up bag, ram packed with eye liners, eyebrow pencils and concealer. My work badge, my pens (never leave the house without a pen!), my purse, a note pad (from meeting) and some loose change.


Broken bag :( I'm going to try and fix it.


 Purse again (Avon)



This is the temporary replacement. I re-use my bags all the time but I try and make it a habit to buy a new one every so often. This was my bargain from Peacocks (cant remember price, sorry!). 


Off to the shops tomorrow for a new bag, maybe a new purse to match and an outfit for Saturday night!

That's all from me!

Mucho love,


2 comments: