Wednesday 15 February 2012

Purple and Cupcakes and Babies

I tried to steer away from the obligatory Valentines post as I literally did nothing for it. I wore no important outfit or went out anywhere. I did however score this little beauty....

 

Yes, an iPad. Been after one for long enough! Its not a 2 but its exactly what I wanted. The husband was spot on this year :)

So, I have a few reallllly rubbish outfits that I wont waste too much time on. The light in my house is - to be fair - shit. My camera also leaves alot to be desired. Also, the awful facebook posing makes me die inside but here we go. 







This is actually what I wore for work on Valentines Day. Excuse the unhoovered floor AND the Nora Batty tights, having a few technical issues with them staying up now! The shoes were a steal from Yours at £10 from £30 (although they have now seemed to have gone up to £15).

Dress - Simplybe (years ago)
Cardy - Tesco (Years ago)
Tights - Evans
Shoes - Yours
Necklace - Forever 21

So today I stuck with the same colour scheme. I bought these trousers last year for about £3-4 quid (they still have the trousers but not in this colour anymore). I haven't been brave enough to wear them outside until now! This is my year to stand out and break my own boundaries.








Again, apologies for the shite pics. 


Dress/Tunic/Top - Tesco
Trousers - Crazy Clearance
Cardy - Tescos
Pumps - Walmart
Necklace - pendant from eBay and some spare ribbon!


Next! I was roped into making cakes for my husbands work. His friend had organised a bake sale and managed to hook me in again. So I made 2 batches for him and a batch for my work. They were a massive hit again which makes me feel very proud! I don't think they are my best work as by the time I'd finished icing, my back had gone and it was past 11pm. But, I helped them raise well over £200 for the British Heart Foundation so It was worth every twinge and ache.







Nearly finished with the ranting. Just have one more picture for you.










  


This is the cardigan (and matching booties) that my Nan knitted for my husbands very pregnant sister. Shes due next month. Isn't it adorable! I'm going to have my first ever nephew! As the oldest of my siblings and Pete the oldest of his, we've been expected to pop one out soon but she beat us which I'm quite content with, we are in no rush :) 


Anyway, enough gushing. I'm going to bed to play with my iPad and completely ignore hubby!! Night y'all!!



Mucho love x




No comments:

Post a Comment