Monday 27 February 2012

I Don't Like Monday's

Its true. I really don't. Made even worse at not liking my job right now and you've got yourself a stinker of a day. Ive got a 3 day trip to Holland starting tomorrow and I'm not sure if I'm happy about it or not. I hate being away from home (I'm such a child) made even worse knowing Pete's parents are in Las Vegas! (I love Vegas - we honeymooned there and holidayed there twice the year before).

So anyway, most of the outfits I've packed are the usual suspects. We can only take hand luggage and I refuse to let that limit me! So I've snuck in an outfit not yet seen! To be continued!

So here's today's lazy outfit. I knew I had to get the bus today and I'm still sore from getting raging drunk on Saturday and hugging the toilet when I got back so I'm hurting! Hence the flats and baggy dress/cardy combo.





Just look like a grot bag today!

Shoes - Yours
Leggings - Very
Dress - Tesco
Scarf - Tesco 
Cardigan - Very
Belt - off a dress from Forever21
Stupid stupid face I'm pulling - My Mum

So here's to 3 days without hairspray, moose, straighteners, proper moisturiser and my extensive make up range. This may be worse then when I went to Vegas and forgot half my make up. No eyeliner!! gah!

Ooh that reminds me. The Northampton Yours now does shoes! I nearly wee'd myself when I went in today. Of course I already own half the rack but that will be handy in the future!

Anyway, got to finish this packing and get as much sleep as possible!

Mucho love,

 

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit - try and have a good time in Holland - I'd love to have al ittle break right now! xXx

    ReplyDelete