Thursday 9 February 2012

Ice Ice Baby!

So is snowing again. I don't really mind it too much. I like the excitement of it, how pretty it is. I don't like the black slush, ice, struggling to work behind idiot drivers, constantly having wet floors from Missy running out in it and dragging her fur in behind her....I could go on! 

Bit of a picture heavy post today. I love blogs with lots of pictures because I'm terribly nosey. I ready every blog update that I get a notification for and I always respond to comments. I'm a giver lol

So firstly, outfit number 1. My work outfit from Tuesday. I really love this little black waistcoat from Evans (scored it from eBay last year for a couple of quid) but it didn't fair too well with my woollen scarf so it got mega fluffy. Hence the trampy photos....

Also, the shoes were my £6.75 bargain from Yours sale.











As stated in previous posts, I have annoying feet. They're wide and I have a high instep so normally end up with shoes hurting because they are too small (hello pinching brogues of mine!) but these were huuuuge. Size 7EEE. I can honestly say I should have downsized to a 6 because there is buckets of room in the front AND sides. But saying that, they stay on my feet and are the comfy-est pair of shoes I own! 

http://www.yoursclothing.co.uk/P/Grey_Pump_with_Buckle-%2812518%29.aspx

They are still on sale. Im after the teal flats with the bow next!

http://www.yoursclothing.co.uk/P/Teal_Pump_with_Bow-%2812516%29.aspx

So in summary on this one;

Trousers - Crazy Clearance (last year)(sister site of Simplybe - all the sale stuff)
Shoes - Yours
Black Shirt - Very 
Waistcoat - Evans (eBay)
Necklace - Forever 21 (2 years back)


So, next outfit post. This is today's outfit. I stupidly wore a light dress and brogues before I saw the snow forecast :( This is one of my favourite dresses that I wear with leggings or jeans depending on the occasion. I casual it up with converse and jeans or like today leggings and brogues.





Nails - Fearne Cotton collection

Dress - Simplybe (yonks back)
Leggings - Very
Brogues - Primark
Cardy- Very
Lightning Necklace - Forever 21

So that's about it my lovelies. I think come payday I'm going to put my bargain hunting skills to the test on Crazy Clearance. Its the dumping ground for all JD Williams clothing that's out of season etc. Its all dregs so the sizing and the colours are freaking random but if you have the patience, you can get some good stuff! So my challenge is to find an outfit for as cheap as possible on that site ONLY. I'll decide on final budget later. 


Mucho Love






2 comments: