Tuesday 3 April 2012

Ooops

So wow, I was a Debbie Downer earlier huh!! Ive decided my chosen path is to get a life and stop moaning! Weak moment over. In essence it shouldn't matter what comes out of this blogging malarkey, if I enjoy doing it, then sod it.

Work can suck it. I'll pull my weight until another opportunity comes knocking.


My gorgeous nephew cheered me up no end with a little cuddle.

So to make up for my miserable moment earlier, here are some OLD pictures of me pulling stupid faces and generally being a dick.

One sweaty club night

Cadburys World

Tesco -Trying on Hats

Festival Hair



Fatty trying to run up a hill!

Snow day

Twisters

BLONDE!!

Life in 3D

Cadburys Boy

Cotswold (Size 14 jeans!!)

Band Practice

Studying
TNMT

Hunstanton

Pervy mate in the mirror whilst my drunken friend plonks one on me.

These always make me smile :)

Mucho Love.



No comments:

Post a Comment