Tuesday 10 April 2012

Knowing Me Knowing You

Hi guys, my first question thingy! I stole this from Lolly at Lolly Likes as she left it open as a free for all!


Post these rules.
Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.



11 RANDOM THINGS
 
1. I love tattoos and would be covered if I could
2. I am more creative then I give myself credit for and am in the beginnings of making my own jewellery.
3. I have a back problem where my discs are all dry and old! I ruptured two just bending over in the garden!
4. I work in Finance
5. I have worn fake nails since Hubz proposed 2 and a half years ago. I bite my nails terribly and want my hands to look pretty with my gorgeous diamond rings on!!
6. I have a hideous phobia of feet. Cant stand them!
7. I have the Implanon implant in my arm and I love it, best thing I ever did, but I have to take it out (3 years is up) so its being removed next week :(
8. I am a huge (literally) Glee fan
9. I love The Sims and am a total loser gamer :)
10. I used to smoke and always said I'd only quit when I didn't like it anymore, Now Ive quit :)
11. I am a proud auntie to my little nephew Harrison and am pleased to announce Hubz other sister is also pregnant with a boy so I will be an aunt again in August :)

11 QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
11 QUESTIONS
1. Have you ever been in love?
Yes. I am In love now :)
2. Where is your fave place in the world?
Las Vegas. No where else comes close
3. Do you play an instrument?
No but I used to play tenor horn and own a trumpet. I was in school orchestra, recorder class and in the hand chimes group.
4. What sport would you like to be really good at?
I love to play rugby if my back wouldn't literally disintegrate.
5. Fave piece of art and Artist? 
I'm not an art fan really, but find my art in music so my fave artists would be the band Funeral for a Friend. Ive been a fan for many years and even met the bassist (after he left and moved to America) in Vegas on Christmas Day, just before that i met his replacement at a DJ set :)
 


6. last live band/artist you saw?
Other then FfaF, Reel Big Fish.
7. What would you most like to have done in 5 years time?
I want to have lost enough weight for my back to ease up, have moved house, been to Vegas again and have a child. I would also love to have my own little business and Hubz earning more so I could stay home :)
8. Would you live in another country?
I am desperate to move to America. I also planned to (but never did) move to Ireland in my early 20's
9. ice cream or cake?
Ice cream! Preferably the Daas or Mr Ben and Mr Jerry.
10. fave cocktail?
I don't have a particular fave. Anything fruity and/or with Malibu.
11. What were you doing at 11am today?
I was at work making an overly complicated spreadsheet comparing the pricing of a newly acquired customer. (Yay. Fun).
So, my 11 questions to you!

1. When did you last laugh? 
2. What was the last thing you bought? 
3. Are you a good cook? 
4. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be? 
5. Do you sing in the shower? 
6. What are your best physical features? 
7. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? 
8. What's the farthest-away place you've been? 
9. Do you believe in love at first sight? 
10. Think fast, what do you like right now? 
11. What Inspires You? 
 
I'm following suit and leaving this open to everyone! I'd love it if you told me you've done it so I can get to know everyone better :)
 
Mucho Love
 Loz
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment