Sunday 8 April 2012

Hens

So in a post that will echo Tracey at A Blog Is For Life, I had a hen do last night for my friend Chloe. I am very excited for her as she gets married in two weeks and It wasn't that long ago that It was me waiting for the day to come (I will share the photos at some point, once all of my family have seen them).

So, we went for a drink in a little pub, just slightly off the town centre. I couldn't stay for the clubbing. A) because I had no money, and B) as I was getting my sole tenner out of the cash machine, I fell down a pot hole and twisted my ankle (In wedges). As a result, I'm sore today!

Here are a few pics of what I wore.










Cardy - Matalan (Vintage)
Necklace - Forever 21
Dress - George (Vintage (eBay))
Tights - Evans
Wedges - Yours
Eyelashes - vlure
Hair Bow - Poss Primark, I cant remember!
Belt - Came of a Forever 21 jumper I have
Nail Varnish - Part of the 'Glee' set I got for Xmas.

So this was the first time I had managed to put on my own false eyelashes (hence the pictures of my face). I followed a youtube video which helped immensely so If you want to dabble, then I suggest doing some research.

So I've been furiously eBay-ing to find more that I can experiment with. I'm also being a bit of an eBay whore, selling a few bits off to raise a bit of cash. The reason I'm selling is to have a mega clear out. If I've not worn it, or do not intend to wear it, then it goes. You can see my items here.

So, I have lots to discuss over the coming weeks so will keep this one short for today.

Dont forget to catch me on Twitter :)

Mucho Love.


2 comments:

  1. Your have to tell me how you do eyelashes as i just cannot apply them no matter how hard i try !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was odd because I tried before and made a right cock up! But watching this video and using tweezers really really helped. Luckily my friend bought me a set of lashes and tweezers for Xmas a few years back! But I highly recommend this video.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98B8EwselMc

    Shes really simple about it. Good luck sweet! Xx

    ReplyDelete