Friday 27 July 2012

So Proud!

I hope everyone's getting patriotic and getting into the spirit of things with the Olympic opening ceremony in full swing. I, myself, am not a massive fan of sports other than rugby but this is an important event and am trying to be enthusiastic. 

However, a few other things have happened tonight.

First off, our trip to Dorset has been cancelled as our windscreen got smacked and we cant go anywhere until Autoglass pop over tomorrow, so my planned post has been sabotaged by road debris...

However, in more exciting news, 2 weeks earlier, Pete's sister has gone into labour and my nephew is due in the next 24 hours!! What an exciting time for it to happen and a memory that will stay for a long time.

I will keep updating on twitter but I am a very excited Auntie!

Stay tuned!!

Loz

x

Update:

We are with baby!!! 

More info to follow :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment