Monday 2 July 2012

Birthday Blues

So Friday saw me bring in my 27th birthday. I've not had a great track record with birthdays, between family and friends forgetting, fights, arguments and break ups, I never seem to have high hopes anymore. This year was no exception. So much so, I'm not even ready to talk about it.

But thanks to my friends, celebrations on the Saturday were pretty good and I got a little squiffy. 
 

So here's a round up of what I've been up to the last few weeks.


Me and the girls made (green) cakes.





















I looked like a 50's house wife

I was cooking dinner for my husband, caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and laughed. Then decided I looking fricking rocking and took a picture.



 I bought some new nail varnish


I bought the pink and the silver crackle effect nail varnish. This brand, W7, (No7 anyone!?) was a £1 from Savers. I teamed the pink with my red Fearne varnish.






 I made a picture frame


I was feeling crafty one night so using a scrap of tester wallpaper, a bit of card and an old clip frame, I made this delight for our hallway.






















My husband 'tried' to help me hoover

All he had to do was to empty it into the bin.





The white corner you can see bottom left? thats the cupboard where the bins kept so he only just didn't make it. The effects of having 2 dogs and a man in the house. 

Finally....

My 3 month old nephew 'signed' my birthday card :)


Obviously with a helping hand from his mother, but the pen was in his hand. My ovaries are still aching.

Thats about it really. Ive just started a well earned week off work so will be going through clothes and knocking around so maybe showing my face a bit more. Also, my Plus North ticket arrive (YAY!!) so am trying to prepare outfits and travel plans. Our original plans have been altered so will only be staying in Leeds for 1 night, and have to leave the house at 7am to get there in time for the event but its going to be so worth it :)

May even have a sneaky order on Simplybe for a new dress ;)


Mucho Love

 



No comments:

Post a Comment