Tuesday 19 June 2012

Nothing Exciting

So the last few weeks have flown by. Not much has been done by me though to be fair. I FINALLY managed to sort out the wedding photos for printing (8 months later) and am meeting with my friend/photographer on Saturday to give him the hard-drive with my choices on.
And yes girls, MY choices. Hubz really didn't give that much of a shit and told me that I could get on with it. So I did.

So I got some huge news last week, but only one I can share online with you fabulous peeps (I'm not pregnant or anything!). My sister in law, her fiance and my ickle nephew Harrison are moving back from London to Northampton and they want something in the village we live in so I'm mega happy hes coming home. I'm getting so super confident with him now, except for when he cries!

Works been a complete chore. I was without support last week so had huge amounts to do and we have some crazy important visitors this week and next, so its dresses and heels for the next two weeks. Finally got a brand new chair (after 5 years complaining) so I am chuffed about that too :)

I went to see my friends band play (also my wedding band) and spent some time with my friends. Looking forward to two whole days with my friend Alison for our Plus North girls trip. Two nights in Leeds is going to be cr-azy!

I get that you cant see much!

I have a few nights out coming up, one of which is my 27th birthday next Friday. NOT looking forward to that one. I MIGHT even get drunk this birthday, but who knows. 

So I have two tiny OOTD's to share. They are both proper rubbish and I look like a moose but here goes.



We've all seen this dress and cardy before but the trousers are blog virgins. I got them from Simplybe yonks ago and never wore them much, then 
they got too small and were left at the bottom of my wardrobe. Ive been on a diet for a few weeks and was feeling good and not bloated for a change and decided to try them and *poof* I was back in them! The only draw back is that the legs are now baggy and they are a tad too short but OK for making into cut offs and using them round the house! Totally chuffed that I got into them again though.



And here's my Friday dress down outfit. I put the necklace on as I was legging it out the door and didn't realise until I got some comments at work that I was wearing a 'bow tie' and a waistcoat. I was mortified when my friend (who meant it in the nicest possible way) asked me where my bunny tail was because I looked like a 'playboy bunny'. I nearly ripped the necklace off but figured I'd get ribbed more then so just gave up. Looked like a complete troll when I went to a meeting wearing it. But hey ho!

Top - Very
Waistcoat - Evans (eBay)
Jeans - Walmart
Shoes (not visible but they're my little leopard print pumps) - Walmart
Necklace - eBay

My next task is to find a nice outfit for Plus North! Mission Accepted!

Mucho Love x


1 comment: