Thursday 29 March 2012

Get Your Ass Back Home

So another pretty rubbish week on the work front. Ive resigned myself to the fact that I will probably be in this job forever with no progression and no achievement, reward or satisfaction. To run the risk of sounding like a complete douche, I am good at my job. I have won numerous internal awards for my helpful nature, good customer service and dedication to the team and company, but the last two years have sucked. Gone is the recognition, wiltering is the reputation and say hello to the tellings off, too much work and responsibilities, hello to the new members of the team that balls everything up and Its me that takes a pummelling for it.
I hate to admit it but I no longer give a shit. I will no longer work overtime (unpaid) or work through my lunch, or go that extra mile because not only will you not be recognised for it, you will not be thanked, and if anything (my last two weeks are evidence to this) you will probably be in trouble for going that extra mile anyway (true story - the person who I helped after they messed up? nothing, me? a bollocking for "wasting a morning" helping them fix it then I was penalised for not picking up on their mistake to begin with).

To top it all off, Hubs is still getting used to the early mornings. He leaves before I'm up, i get home and hes not here, then after dinner he will sit on his computer then go bed early. By the time I go to bed after tidying up, locking up and chilling out (maybe a blog here and a tweet there) hes already snoring.

So before I have to fetch my tiny violin, here is some random pictures to cover my week.






So this was an outfit I wore the other day. I know we've all seen the jeggings and dress before but the cardy, necklace and shoes are blog virgins. Please excuse the eyebrows. They wont hurt you, they are just in desperate need of plucking.

Cardy - Cherokee (Tesco)
Necklace - eBay 
Shoes - Simplybe





So I'm having a dirty dirty fling with red at the moment. Ive been desperate for some red jeans/trousers for a while and whilst on a cheeky browse through Yours on my lunch break I spotted these beauties. I have been lusting over them all week. Unfortunately, Ive been barred from shopping and my birthday isn't until June so I'm screwed. I will just have to admire them from afar or wait for someone to see a pair on eBay at £1!




 This is an outfit I wore the other day. Basic black trews (Simplybe I think), bird shirt (I wanna say Tesco again.....) and the hand me down cardy - I'm also wearing an Avon necklace and those red pumps above.



This was a pic i posted on my Twitter of my new work mug. I think its very apt.



And finally, with spring in full flow, dafs out, dirty girls giving boys blow jobs in the field by where I work because they don't think we can see out of the window etc...I decided to over hall my computers settings. I went for Cath Kidston theme on Google Chrome (we used GMail) and the matching wallpaper. I wanted to share this because its pretty.

So that sums it up, I have saved an outfit post for tomorro.

Mucho Love

 

No comments:

Post a Comment