Monday 26 March 2012

Bad Blogger. Bad Bad Blogger

Yes, I'm totally rubbish. I haven't been around much recently. Hubs has changed locations so has to travel to and from work everyday. Hes been so tired Ive barely got to see him. As I don't drive, Ive been having to leave earlier in the mornings but have been getting home earlier. Works been a total nightmare. Someone made a massive cock up, I tried to help fix it but they took me down. It ended with me getting a rollicking and the kid that originally buggered up? oh nothing!! The teams up in arms but my hands are tied. I need a job. Ive been looking everywhere for month but nothing. Better the devil you know I guess!

So. First Up. OOTD








Dress - CrazyClearance
Neckalce - Avon
Leggings - Very
Brogues - Primark
Cardy - Hand me Down

Secondly. 
 I went to visit my new nephew on Sunday. Heres baby and his big ole aunt Loz.


I haaaactually love him,

Here's a bit more info on what I wore. Nothing fancy.


Old ass flip flops


Shoes - Freespirit
Top - Very
Jeans - Walmart
Cardy - Vintage Matalan
Bag - Very
Flower - No idea.
Glasses - Primark  



More tomorrow. Have a few bits and pieces stored up!


Mucho love.



No comments:

Post a Comment