Tuesday 13 March 2012

B*tch is Back!

Right, I'm back and hopefully on top of my game. Lengthy post today as I have several weeks to make up for!

Firstly, my OOTD. This is an unusual outfit. I bought the skirt from eBay for £1 and had sooo many ideas for it. When I got it - it was more blue than I had thought and it was much longer. So its been sitting in my wardrobe ever since. Recently we've decided to try and save money so I thought about selling all the crap I have and don't use (I'm talking to you never been worn cobalt blue skirt!) so I've laid all of my clothes out in my spare room and if I cant think of how to wear it, I get rid! So this skirt went on this morning. I felt confident in it and had planned to wear heels but I woke up with a headache and fuzzy hair so I decided I was kidding no one and whacked on my biker boots. As the day went on, so did my happiness with my chosen outfit. I had to have it high to stop it bashing my ankles but my top was tight so that kept pulling it down and rolling over my fat bump. The label itched, it kept going lopsided - it did my head in.

Dirty Mirror

Badly placed camera

Biker Boots

Being a pleb in my messy garden

Bracelet - xmas present from Mum.


Back of bracelet and sh*it tattoos
Necklace

Nails

Nail Polish


So the specs. Most of which you've seen before;

Top - New Look (circa 2004)
Skirt - Random off eBay
Tights - Evans
Boots - Evans
Cardy - Tesco
Necklace - Avon (quite a few campaigns ago)
Bracelet - Present for Xmas
Nails - An old Avon one called Rave

So moving swiftly on........

Ive been doing a bit of online 'Window Shopping' and have found some items I wouldn't mind having. I thought I'd share them with you!

Leopard Print Dress - Forever 21

Polka Dot Dress - Forever 21

Dorothy :) - Simply Be (Cant afford this one!!)

Anna Beaded Dress - Simply Be

Blue Dress - New Look

Spotty Skirt - Asos Curve

Green Skater Dress - Asos Curve

Leopard Print Skirt - Asos Curve

I am literally lusting over these items! I love the Asos spotty skirt, but they don't have it in my size. I need to lose my Asos virginity. The Dorothy is too expensive for me (the Bargain Hunter) as is the Anna Beaded Dress (I'm mostly sad about that one). Ive been drooling over the Forever 21 dress for months now and I still have no money to buy it. Off to Crazy Clearance to see what goodies I can get on pay day :(

So I'll be rooting through my stuff in a bit. I may put some on eBay. I have to get rid of these shoes. They are just not wide enough for my feet, even being a size 8.

I love them though :(

 So what else is new? Well not a lot really. Apart from what was mentioned in my previous post. But onwards and upwards!

I want to bring up a touchy subject tomorrow so shall leave it here for tonight.

Mucho Love.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment