Monday 20 August 2012

Drum Roll Please....

So a couple of posts ago I mentioned that I had some news that was big but couldn't share yet. I also made a point of saying that it wasn't me being pregnant! Which is true. Its not me...

The time has come for me to be able to share this with you. 

I am to be a (semi) aunt again as my best friend is pregnant. 

She's had her first scan and is due in Feb 2013. I know this isn't mega news for anyone else but she's wanted a baby for a while now and this is definitely wanted and exciting news.

I'm super excited and plan to be with her every step of the way. 

I just wanted to share this with y'all - I know the whole "someones having a baby!" news with me recently isn't exactly rare.


Positive thoughts. A good example of how good things come to those who wait and deserve it.

Love Loz

No comments:

Post a Comment