Saturday 12 November 2011

Tights

Even at my smallest I have struggled finding tights that fit properly. Being quite tall I seem to struggle with the length the most. Even when I do find plus size tights for my size, i buy them and end up struggling to pull them up past my bum because the length just isnt right. Most places have this misconception that larger ladies are all short with big boobs, but this just isnt the case! I see plenty that have big boobs, small boobs, tall, short, big bums, no bums, small legs, wide legs, short legs, long legs, big arms, thin arms, triple chins (in my case) or a perfectly chisled jaw line (in the case of my gorgeous friend Alison). I myself am tall and have nearly no boobs! Where Ive lost weight and gained it more than once, gravity has punished my ladies so the only reason they look an OK size is because i have to wear padded bras to push them up!

Anyway - i digress....tights. I needed some flesh coloured tights for my wedding so I bought many pairs from catalogues and ebay etc but still struggled with the height issue. I was about to give up when, on my day off, I decided to go to Evans. I originally journeyed in for some brilliant biker boots I had seen in there before but for some reason I felt compelled to venture to the rear of the store to check out the lingerie. I decided to try out some natural colour tights and also some black tights. They were reasonably priced so i thought "it cant hurt".

Oh my days..... perfect!! They fit beautifully, there is plenty of give in them and reach up right to my bra. More than happy with them! So, with this positive experience, I have decided to be a bit daring and buy some bright coloured tights. I want purple and red, but they only have purple and blue at the moment, so I am going to buy them and when I have road tested them, I shall post some photos and report back :) 

Purple Tights - Evans.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment